Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, and Pininfarina sound like something up your street? Well we are finally in March and the Geneva Motor Show is upon us, whether it is the beautiful views of Lake Leman or the red car carpet that draws you to this event, it is certainly the most renowned in the luxury calendar.
Some hot new players showcased this year;
- Aston Martin is going to debut the Project 003.
- Lamborghini will bring the edgy Huracán Evo Spyder.
- Alfa Romeo will bring Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio “Alfa Romeo Racing” the limited edition F1 Model.
- Ferrari has announced it will bring the F8 Tributo.
- Bugatti 57 SC Atlantic – the most affluent of them all with an eye watering $18million price tag.
With countless car manufacturers competing for the number one spot of innovation, there with be some exciting metal showcasing the next generation of hyper car and electric power, some reaching up to 250mph.
We don’t want to spoil the fun of unavailing all the stock pictures to soon, so we will wait and let you enjoy the fun with the Angels live from the show on the 8th March.