Effective as of , year 2018
These Terms of Service shall inform you on:
- The Services rendered by the Website
- The Website’s discretional rights
- General Codes of Conduct on the Website
“Service”, “Website”, “Corp-Angels.com”, “We” or “Us” mean MusicLegacyConsultants.com, owned and operated by Corporate Angel Promotions Ltd, with the following contact information:
|Company name:||Corporate Angel Promotions Ltd|
|Company State of Registration||United Kingdom|
|Company registration number:||10386574|
|Company VAT number:||286702283|
|Company Address of Residence:||71 Shelton Street, Covent GardenLondon, WC2H9JQ|
|Customer Support email@example.com|
|Company telephone number:||020 3086 8770|
“You”, “Your” and “User” means a natural person with ability to perform acts in law, conducting business activity or in other way holding the right, regulated by national provisions, to participate in the Service, if necessary.
- Introductory Provisions
- Contractual Relations and Liability
Corporate Angels arranges accommodations provided by lodging and leisure-oriented establishments, including private property owners. The accommodation is always a constitutive part of the offer made to the clients. Such accommodation could be hotel, Client house, private apartment, holiday apartment or other types of private or shared business or leisure spaces. The private persons holding such spaces, which are a compulsory part of our offer, are called Accommodation Providers. We (thereinafter referred to as: Agency), make offers to an unlimited number of clients until all vacancies are full. We may set minimal quotes for an arrangement to be executed. We reserve the right of modification of prices prior to full payment of the service. We reserve the right of setting a fixed exchange course to our native currency (Euro), if a client opts to pay with a different currency. We take no responsibility as to all procedural and safety procedures the clients must undertake in order to legally and safely travel to their designated destination (i.e. visa, other types of travel authorization, short or long-time travel insurance etc.). The Agency will provide for all necessary information, and be open to interaction and further communication with its clients prior and during the arrangement. All necessary information about the trip, included services, types of stays, compulsory or optional fees, extras, legal authorization as well as insurance recommendations are to be found on our Website. If there are any discrepancies between the Content of the Booking and the Booking Confirmation, such occurrence constitutes a new offer on the part of the Accommodation Provider. The contract shall be formed based on this new offer if the Client indicates his or her acceptance of this offer by means of explicit declaration or implicit means, namely payment of a deposit or the balance, or use of the accommodation.
- Users, which are at least 18 years of age or older may enter into this Agreement with the Service. You hereby represent and warrant for the truthfulness, reliability and accuracy of the information provided to the Service for the purposes of registration and account usage, as well as for any questions or required information regarding the offered services by the Service. You further represent that you are from sufficient legal age and capacity, at least 18 years of age and competent to enter into this agreement.
- If you are not of sufficient legal age, parental or guardian, consent is requested.
- User Profile
- Please note that some aspects of functionality of Corp-Angels.com are to be limited without having a valid Subscription to our Newsletter. Upon registration, some personal information may be required from you.
- Term of Agreement
- This Agreement is concluded for an unlimited period. The Users may terminate this Agreement using the available function of deleting the user account on the Website. Deletion of all User Data is possible by sending an appropriate request from the respective User account to the Service’s email address.
- The Service does not retain any data on you or your respective user activity upon deletion of your user profile.
- Usage Restrictions
- You hereby agree that you are going to use this Service, Content and Services reasonably.
- You agree that you will withhold of any actions that can cause or could cause damage to Corp-Angels.com Website, Software, Content and/or Services.
- You and every person you communicate with, using Your Account may not engage in any activity, which may result in lowering, the overall quality of the Website and Services offered therein. You and other people authorized to use your respective User Account will also withhold of any activity that may cause nuisance, or in any other way prevent any other Users from using the provided Content and Services.
- Any and every person shall further withhold of any actions which are recognized by law as unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful towards Corp-Angels.com Website, Software, Services or Functionality, and shall not, in any way promote this type of illegal activity, under the penalty of civil and penal provisions of the applicable UK law.
- The Corp-Angels.com Website, Software, Content and/or Services are not to be used for distribution of Spyware, Trojan Horses, Root kits, Keystroke Loggers or any type of Malware whilst utilizing Corp-Angels.com, its Software and/or Services, under the penalty of the UK Governing civil and/or penal provisions. You and individuals Authorized to use Your User Account shall also withhold of any systematic or automated information and data collection activities, including data harvesting, limitation scrapping, data mining and other similar activities without the consent of the Website’s administrators under the penalty of privacy protection statutes under UK Governing law.
- You shall further not engage in unacceptable behaviour, namely:
- Harassment, threatening or intimidating another User,
- Transmitting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory or hateful text or voice communication or images and/or other material, any ethnically or racially objectionable material, or any material infringing intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights of any third party,
- Using obscene or offensive User Names, User Submission descriptions, Photo Descriptions, Photos, Multimedia, Comments etc.
- Posting any material with the intention to solicit other Users.
- The Service reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to its Website or Software if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be repeated Infringers of the aforementioned restrictions. The Service further reserves the right to decide, weather User Submissions of any kind are appropriate, and if they comply with these provisions. The Service reserves the right, but not the obligation to initiate personal inquiries of potential abuse and/or misbehaviour personally or upon filed reports or complaints, regarding any Users’ activity. Any investigation or inquiry will be at the sole discretion of Corp-Angels.com and it will include any steps that Corp-Angels.com finds appropriate. Note that these steps may include disclosing User conduct to one or more entrusted parties. Sanctioned by UK Governing law, any misconduct and/or breach of the aforementioned usage provisions will be treated as seen fit by Corp-Angels.com under its sole discretion. Methods of preventing further damage or nuisance towards other Users may, our staff or other third parties towards which Users have committed a breach of their rights include:
- Suspension or Termination of Your User Account with or without previous notification;
- Temporary or permanent Bans from Our Websites with or without previous notification;
- Other methods our staff/administrators see fit.
- The Service, in dealing with specific breaches of these provisions, does exclude bringing up civil and/or penal legal action against an individual or group, whom or which have taken part in this type of behaviour. Note that the Service may disclose Your personal information in the necessary range under UK Governing law in connection with any current or future legal proceedings in order to constitute or defend its respective rights or in case Corp-Angels.com needs to comply with the demands (namely formal requests) of appropriate State authorities.
- User Submissions
- For the purposes of this Agreement, a User Submission is any form of digital communication, comments, materials, files or other types of supported submissions by the Service. Upon uploading a User Submission, the Uploading User represents and warrants its lack of legal deficit(s) or claims from any affected third parties. The User declares that the User has all appropriate authorizations (without exclusion to copyright, rights related to copyright, or other industrial property rights) towards the user submission, in its tangible or intangible form, where appropriate. Without prejudice o penal or civil liability, any breach of the provisions stated forth in this Section may be grounds for exercising the reserved discretional rights the Service has reserved towards the respective User.
- By sharing any materials in the Service, the User declares that he/she is the author of these materials or holds the rights and approvals required by law for them to be uploaded in the Website or that the materials uploaded by him/her originate from a legal source. The user expresses his/her irrevocable consent for sharing and uploading by the Administrator the above-mentioned materials without their significant modification and agrees for the conversion of file format of uploaded data.
- Users shall retain from overloading the Service’s server(s) by generating artificial traffic, as well as other actions exceeding normal Service usage. Any attempts of artificial positioning of the popularity of posts, files, account, contents in any kinds of popularity or activity ranks run by Corp-Angels.com as well as other unauthorized use of the Service even if it was intended at the increase of competitiveness or profitability of the created business is prohibited, and shall be considered as grounds for exercising the reserved discretional rights the Service has reserved towards the respective User.
- No transfer of right, title or property is to be executed implicitly by sharing and uploading a User Submission on the Service. The User Uploading the User Submission shall retain all right, title and property to the User Submission. The User Uploading, by uploading the User Submissions licenses the Service in order to display, share and publish the User Submission to the Service. This license is, at any time, revocable by the User Uploading the User Submission. Deletion of the User Submission implies an automatic termination of the aforementioned license.
- Service’s reserved rights in case of infringement
- The Service reserves the right to terminate a User’s access the Platform, if they turn out to be repeated infringers.
- The Service may, in its sole discretion, initiate inquiries of abuse of misbehaviour of any user, whether by breaching the terms regarding content upload(s) or general behaviour terms explained above.
- The reserved rights in case of violation of these terms include:
- Deletion of User submission or Upload
- Temporary or permanent bans on some functionalities of this Service
- Temporary or permanent bans from accessing the Corp-Angels.com Website
- Initiating legal proceedings against the individual or entity involved in penal behaviour against the functionality of this service under UK law.
- Third-Party Services. Defective performance of third-party Service providers.
- The Service allows you to gather data from third-party services and data sources, without exclusion to third party Websites. These Sources are used and utilized at the sole discretion of the Service, and the Service reserves the right to discontinue or change using such sources at any given time. The Service does not assume any liability from the data and/or content from such sources and services. Users have the sole responsibility of obtaining any consensus or authorization, if any is needed, for the usage of this Service or processing of the available data. The Service takes no responsibility for any information processing made on its behalf, as Users warrant that they have obtained all authorizations and/or consensus from the data sources for further usage of the provided data.
- This service may be used as an add-on to third-party services and software. We do not assume any liability for such third-party services and software, and you are solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining any licenses, consent or authorizations needed for the use of data.
- Third-party services and Websites may be made available throughout the Service. In order for you to use these third-party services, you must read and understand all usage restrictions and other Terms and Policies of the appropriate third-party service and/or Website. This Service disclaims all liability arising out of defective performance of linked services and/or Website, unless expressly assumed within this Agreement. Upon being prompted by a follow-up link to a third-party service and/or Website, you are bound by a different set of Terms and Policies that govern the usage of the appropriate third-party service or Website, and you further understand that you use the third-party service or Website at your own risk. We recommend using due diligence and familiarizing yourself with the Terms and Policies prior to usage of the services you are prompted to. Please note that this Service does not endorse, promote or otherwise market the third-party Websites and/or services, unless expressly and appropriately stated within our Website.
- This Service may contain ads and promotions from third parties. Your business dealings, correspondence or other contact made throughout these ads and promotions falls outside the Service’s scope of control, and, as such, the Service disclaims all liability arising from these dealings, contacts or correspondence.
- Modifications of the Service
- The Service reserves the right to discontinue any portion of the whole service with a prior notice period of 15 days.
- These Terms, along with all supplemental documents you have expressed your consent to, without limitation to conclusive means of acceptance, are to be regarded as a single, legally-binding contract between you and Corp-Angels.com.
- Limitation of Liability
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Corp-Angels.com, it’s owner Company, Representatives and Partners harmless from and against any loss, cost, damage and expense, including but not limited to: attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising directly or indirectly from Your use of the Corp-Angels.com Website, software or services and/or Your breach of any representation, warranty or restriction contained in this agreement.
- You expressly agree that you shall withhold of class action suits against the Service, and that all (if any) proceedings against the Service occur, such shall be handled on an individual basis, based on rules established and agreed to in these Terms of Service.
- If any lawsuits are to occur, you agree that your action will not supersede the amount of 100 Pounds Sterling, or the expenses made whilst using this Service, whichever is greater.
- The Service’s website, content and services are all provided “as is”. Corp-Angels.com does not unilaterally provide any express or implied terms, representations, warranties or conditions. Corp-Angels.com, its employees, offices, agents or other representatives are further not liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law for any: direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; business or private losses, including: income, savings, or profit loss, loss of contract, loss of goodwill or representations loss, warranty loss, data corruption, personal loss. The aforementioned limitations are voided in the exclusive case that Corp-Angels.com has willingly voided its limitation of liability in a specific Set of Terms and/or Contract. Limitations apply in the case that Corp-Angels.com had been advised of the potential loss.
- We do not take any responsibility for the unreasonable behaviour of visitors and/or third parties. Furthermore, we disclaim and will not accept any responsibility for publishing any content, which is not in any way meant to constitute and/or provide any type of professional advice. Corp-Angels.com is further not responsible in any way, to no extent in the unlikely case of severe host and/or server failure or breach, or any other Vis major, which is not in scope of the Service’s ability to control. This disclaimer cannot and will not exclude any warranty or liability implied by UK Governing law, will not exclude and/or limit any warranty or liability, which is illegal or unlawful to limit or exclude in compliance with UK Governing law. You hereby understand this liability limitation statement, and are fully compliant with it in its entirety.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is, or is to be found by an appropriate authority, unenforceable under UK Governing law, that will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms of Service.
- These Terms are written in compliance with UK applicable law, European Regulations regarding privacy protection (where applicable to European Residents), as well as international standards.
- The Parties agree to solve all disputes or controversies, including those arising from termination of employment in a manner other than filing court actions. Alternative dispute-resolution prevents statute barring of the rights and obligations arising from this Agreement. If these dispute-resolving methods prove unsuccessful, they are to commence court proceedings.
- Statutory provisions of applicable law will govern all aspects of this Agreement, which has not been regulated by the provisions of this agreement.
- Jurisdiction and Tribunal
- The parties covenant that the applicable and usable law according to which this agreement will be governed will be the law of the State of Pennsylvania, UK
- Subsequently to the aforementioned, State of Pennsylvania, UK Law will regulate all disputes or litigation arising from the content of this contract or its execution, accordingly.
- The parties agree that the competent court shall be the court designated under State of Pennsylvania, UK law, in accordance with its respective codes on civil procedure.
- Copyright and Trademark Policy
- Corp-Angels.com, its logo, any products, services, names or slogans contained within the Website, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service are registered trademarks of Corp-Angels.com, and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or partially, without express written consent of the trademark or other intellectual property or copyright holder.
- Other trademarks, company names, logos or other intellectual property rights appearing on the service are the property of their respective owners or holders. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by us, or vice versa. The Service, its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees own all right, title and interest, without exclusion to intellectual property rights appearing on the Service, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service or its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees.
- Except for those rights expressly granted within these Terms of Service, no other rights are granted to Users. All copying, usage, distribution or further use of copyrights or other intellectual property rights on behalf of the Service are subject to previous consent. Usage of these materials, symbols, logos and slogans must be with a previous written notice by the holder of such rights. Any sold, branded or re-sold products on our Website might contain symbols proprietary to their manufacturer.
- Nothing in these documents are constructed in order to limit Consumer Protection rights as per the laws of your respective jurisdiction. For the purposes of this document, the User agrees that a consumer should be an “a natural person, who is acting outside the scope of an economic activity (trade, business, craft, liberal profession)”.
- The Service’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive the ability to act in respect to the specific circumstance or circumstances similar to it.
- If any provision of these Terms is rendered invalid by statutory provisions, interpretation of law or its application, rendered unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of these terms. The remaining terms shall stay in full force and effect.
- Termination of this Agreement may occur immediately as per the Service’s reserved rights in this Agreement or by the User withdrawing consent to be bound by this Agreement. All due obligations of the Service towards the Users shall be waived once this Agreement is terminated on the User’s behalf.
- Void where Prohibited
- To the extent as prohibited by applicable law in certain jurisdictions in your respective residence, the Service may not render Services as described within this Agreement.
- The Service shall not be held liable for suspension of Services or termination of contract in the case this Agreement is rendered null and void under applicable law.
- Feedback and Questions. Contact information
- Providing feedback may be possible by any given means within the Service. Please refrain from using any obscenity or profanity, as the Service reserves all discretional rights as per the Terms of Service.
- The Service does not have a Data Protection Officer, nor is obliged to do so under the GDPR Regulations. If you intend on contacting the Service, please do so via e-mail, via Customer Support available on our Website, or telephone number stated above.